Friday 26 November 2010

Introduction To Unit 108: Digital Manipulation

As I mentioned I'm very behind in my work, so rather than write anything fancy for this post, I'll just copy and paste the digital manipulation section of my original introduction to the course. If it turns out I need to add anything extra, I'll come back and modify it later:

This unit involves two tasks. Task one: Image manipulation, involves the selection and manipulation of four images, again linked by a theme. I will also need to include a copy of the unmodified images, for the purposes of comparison. Task two: is the production of a written account, detailing the modification software actions used, the quality checks I've undertaken, an explanation of how the images are related to the chosen theme, and the legal and ethical considerations involved in the capturing of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment